The 2nd ZNA Taiwan Koi Cultural Festival 2017


 
Even through this is not my first in Taiwan, but it is my first time to judge a Koi show here. I met all the great Taiwanese friends in Malaysia. And by the best of friendship between us bring me here in Taiwan. Thanks for inviting me my friends.
A tons of happiness that I can not mention them all. 
Great Show, Great success

We have 5 teams. All the experienced judges together.

Mr. Shih Chao Hua(President of Taiwan Formosa Chapter) and Mr.Kittipong Arjsamat(President of TKKG Thailand Chapter)


Grand Champion
Owner : Mr.Pan (China)





ZNA Koi Seminar
We also attended a Seminar conducted by Mr.Sunami (CJ from Japan)

No comments:

Post a Comment

TKKG We Care Project 6

ZNA Local Certified Judge

Search This Blog

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม

Followers

How to follow my blog

My Facebook